Have you tried pickleball yet?? ARC’s 8 New Pickleball Courts are open!
- For our ARC Platinum and Gold members, pickleball is included in your membership. For our Silver members, the cost is $15 to play pickleball. Whether you have played before or not, we welcome and encourage you to come give it a try! It is a great sport to play with the entire family.
- For a LIMITED TIME ONLY, there will be no limit on how many times someone can play pickleball as a non-member. We want to encourage non-members to come see our courts and find a pickleball community that they love and want to belong to.
- 8 newly constructed, dedicated pickleball courts at ARC South
- In order to access the pickleball courts at ARC, a platinum, gold or pickleball membership is required. During the first quarter of 2021, while our courts are still brand new, we do have opportunities for non-members to come try out our courts without committing to a membership right away. Guest fees do apply.
Fall ARC Ladies League Sign up is now open.
- 5 Teams
- 4 Lines total 8 players with 2 reserves for each team. Total 10 players per team.
Playtime is Saturday afternoon 2pm. (after the ladder) This start time might be adjusted closer to League start and depending on weather.
Limited to 50 players per League session, ARC Members only are eligible to sign up.
Cost is $20 per person
- Line 1 3.75 to 4.5
- Line 2 3.4 to 3.9
- Line 3 3.2 to 3.6
- Line 4 lower than 3.2
Director of Pickleball will select 5 willing Captains, if you are willing to serve as a Captain, please email email@example.com.
Please email ARCladiesleague@gmail.com if you are interested in participating in the Fall 2021 League.
Deadline to sign up is August 15. To ensure you have a good experience in the League with competitive games, the Director of Pickleball will meet with Captains the week of August 22nd to select teams. Players will be drafted onto teams using the existing skill rating format to fill Lines. Players can trade within skill level.
Teams will be announced the week of August 29th. 2 weeks for teams to get to know each other before play starts.
- Players can play up but not down.
- 8 weeks long.
- September 11, 18, 25, October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30.(Halloween)
Things to note: An ARC tournament may cause the League to pause for one week, when this happens we will extend the League by one week.
SAVE THE DATE – Spring session will be April 9, 16, (Easter w/e) 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28.
- Pickleball is something of a mix between tennis, racquetball, and ping pong. Players use special paddles and a whiffle ball, and games can take place on tennis courts with specific pickleball lines or specific pickleball courts. Nets and court sizes are smaller than their tennis counterparts, and the most common game is doubles, although singles is also an option.
- Join us Wednesday at either 4:30pm or 5:30pm for a one hour session of Pickleball 101 where we go over the rules, the basic shots, and facilitate your first games! The clinic is free for pickleball members and gold level and platinum members. All others including non members will need to pay a $15 guest fee at the front desk prior to participating.
- To learn more about pickleball please watch this
- ARC pickleball games are played on our retrofitted hard tennis courts outdoors at the ARC South location.
- Pickleball is a great family sport and is growing in popularity.
- ARC will have Pickleball paddles that members will be able to check out at the front desk.
- Sign up on playtimescheduler.com to see drop in times and ladder signups. It is required to sign up for ladders via playtime and it is helpful if you sign up for drop ins. Clinics can only be signed up for at the front desk.
- All pickleball events will be done outdoors on the hard courts at ARC South. In the event of rain, all pickleball events will be canceled. Cancellations will be posted in the notes on the listing in playtimescheduler.com.
- Join us for the Tuesday night Social Ladder from 5:30pm-8pm. Please use playtimescheduler.com to sign up prior to participating.
- The Wednesday Social Ladder is now from 10am-12pm and limited to 2.0-3.0 players to be more beginner friendly. Please check Playtime Scheduler to sign up prior to participating.
- We now host a Thursday evening Ladies Ladder from 4:30pm-7pm! Please use playtimescheduler.com to sign up prior to participating.
- The Saturday Social Ladder now runs from 10:00am to 12:30pm. Please use playtimescheduler.com to sign up prior to participating.
- Our Sunday Social Ladder runs 12:30pm-3pm. Please use playtimescheduler.com to sign up prior to participating.
For all other Pickleball questions, you can contact the Director of Pickleball
Michael Kinnear at firstname.lastname@example.org